Monday, February 23, 2009

Yesterday !!! Pengsan lo ...

y'terday i vry vry early wake ar !!!
7.00 morning le .... zZzZz !!!
gila de so early 4 wat ???
hehe , no la ...
juz i promiss le my father wan teman his go ipoh ...
go where ???
at ipoh de gua tempurung !!!
hehe ~ actually dun wan go de lo but my father wan me go ...
haiz ~
soli guys i can't go church wif u all ... T.T
go tat need like 1 hour 30 minutes ...
quite sienz in car de lo , because my hp no money le ...
can't sms ~ haiz ... who call me poor T.T !!!
but i vry clever de , i got bring my favourite book ...
haha ~ muz comic la ... ^^

reach le at tat le ... then buy ticket n go in lo ...
hehe ~ i quite like de bring us inside de ppl le ...
dunno call wat la ... hehe ~
he vry n funny de lo ...
i tell u wo ... u noe we how in de ano ...
we in inside ...
walk like monkey
climb like a rat
swim like a fish
fly like a bat le

geng le !!! haha ...
inside can c my stone only ~ haha
muz many stone la ... cave ma !! haha ~
de stone many sharp le ....
like got cowboy , tiger , house , chicken , love , car n many many more lo ...
i got take pic wo , but i haven put in computer ...
so next time la , i will put de pic ...

after go de gua ...
we got go water fall but no play water lo ..
rain ma ...
then we jiu go back home lo ...
reali vry tired ...
make dao me 2day like wan die ...
whole body 痛痛 le ...
dudu ~

n yesterday got a thing make dao me reali no mood n sad ...
unhapi dao cry le ... my eye cry dao red red le ... T.T
i reali vry sad , n i vry hurt ...
but de problem is solve , so i will try to dun think so much ...
dudu ~ but tis problem i won't tell anyone de ...
so plz dun ask me is wat problem !!!
tq ~ hehe ...
2day more better le ...
but i till no mood ... haiz ~
maybe after few week will nth ba !!!
hehe ~
but next week is monthly test ...
so muz read book , can't think about de problem le ...
n i won't think 2 much le ... hehe ~

0 comments: