Monday, March 16, 2009

T.T wuwuwu

flu le ...
i like flu le ..
tis few day i feel cold n tired ...
+ no ppl teman me ... haiz ~
lonely ... i feel so lonely ...
haiz ~ dunno y my brain juz got lonely tis word ...
feel no ppl ingin teman me or i nth to do !!!
be4 i won't feel laitat ...
i think i got many friend then i won't feel lonely ...
but ... haiz ~
i got many friend but no all of them can tell them my 'xin shi' ...
i'm a person , who no so easy to trust a ppl ...
n won't got ppl ingin hear my 'xin shi' ba ...
some ppl wan to noe , but i dun wan say ... haiz ~
n many ppl no reali understand me de ...
because sometime i also dunno wat i'm thinking de ...
haiz ~ suen le ...
tis few day i vry 'fan' ... haiz ~
now i brain no juz lonely lonely lonely
n haiz haiz haiz ...
haiz ~ maybe i think 2 much le ...
=.=

0 comments: