Monday, June 1, 2009

about 2day ...

2day actually dun go anywhere de ...
juz at home on9 ...
but at the afternoon , got a call ...
the ppl who name sue yin ...
call me n wan me teman her go mobile to buy thing ...
then i ma say ok lo ...
but t.t ...
teman her go buy thing , then she wan me go her house wo ...
o.m.g !!! tired le ...
then suen le lo ...
at her house eat thing , chat n on9 ...
then jiu back home ...
vry sienz lo at house ...


my best friend ~ sue yin ...
go her house tat 1 ... =.='''
cute ano ??? leng lui ano ??? hehe ...
but she vry huai de ...
always buli me ~ t.t haha ...
n always bit me de ...
she live near by my house ...
but we no same school , no tution 2gether , no everyday c ...
but we vry vry friend n close ...
nth to post ... wu liao !!!
the end ~ hoho ...

0 comments: