Saturday, May 9, 2009

T.T Kesiean me le ...

y'terday my parent go out 4 mendaki gunung ...
till midnite only back ... zhadao le ... >.<'''
so my dinner is eat myself ... =.='''
i got three choose ...
1st eat maggie (dun wan eat mi)
2nd go out to eat (vry far le T.T)
3rd no need eat (pengsan at house also no ppl noe le)
finally i choose le 2nd , because i reali hungry le ...
then go out eat my dinner ...
wow , reali vry far ~ far ~ far ...
walk a walk a , no energy le almost pengsan at de road ~ hehe ...
after finish eat , nth to do then back home la ...
tat time alr vry dark le , got abit scare scare ...
so fast fast walk back home lo ...
if no give 'huai ren' chase to sell also no ppl noe a !!!
hehe ~ ......
O.M.G !!!
tis few day reali vry hot le ....
no raining ... hot dao me become hotdog alr la !!!

hoho ~ tat all 4 my new post ...
THE END ...

0 comments: